Zelda Hotaling was raised under the influence of the Haudenosaunee Native American Culture. Her family resides on the Kahnawaka Mohawk reservation in Canada.
Renowned for her diverse talents, she shines as an intuitive spirit guide, healer, author, visionary, and creator of Sacred Dream Circle Project. Her lineage is a vibrant tapestry, seamlessly merging her Native American roots with influences from various cultures, bound together by ancestral traditions.
With the use of Crystal Bowls, Drums and Rattles she promotes healing through sound vibrations.
In 2012 Zelda received a profound vision that guided her to create the Sacred Dream Circles Project. Creating massive Dream Catcher like hoops, that held sacred geometrical energy and serve to help heal the planet and shift energy within ourselves just by sitting with them.
Zeldas passion is to support those yearning to learn through love, kindness, respect, responsibility, equality, honesty and humility. Only by keeping to this path can we meet our responsibilities to ourselves and one another.
Zelda currently offers the following healing and transformation modalities…
- Bring the Sacred Dream Circles to your healing expos, gatherings, sacred places, or celebrations
- Private or Group Spirit Guided Healing sessions by phone or in person
- Life Reading in Throwing the Bones Sessions
- Crystal Bowl Drumming Meditation
- Developing your Intuition Classes
- Making your own Drum, Rattles
- Celebrations of Equinox and Solstice and the Moon cycles
- Children’s and Senior Programs which may include Drumming, Storytelling.
- Intuitive Readings
- Ancestral clearings
- Energy body work healings
Begin your journey to discovering more today. Click the link to contact Zelda.